PIPELLE MARK II WITH HISTOLOGY CAPABILITY
Pipelle de Cornier Mark II with Histology Capability
A special surface treatment on the tip of the Pipelle de Cornier® Mark II helps collect endometrial cells for smear cytology.
The body and the plunger of the device, identical to the original Pipelle de Cornier®, are used for the histology specimen.
The Pipelle de Cornier II is indicated for the following procedures:
- Systematic screening for endometrrial cancer and hyperplasia
- Detection of luteal phase insufficiency
- Monitoring of hormonal treatment
- Menometrorrhagia with or without HRT
- Late menopause
- Endometrial hypertrophy detected by ultrasonography
- Tamoxifen treatment
- Bacteriolgical culture